- Hear from O2 (Telefonica UK), npower Business and Zurich Insurance as they outline their changing research requirements and share what clients really need from their research partners
- Join Jane Frost, Chief Executive, MRS and Virginia Monk, Chair, BIG to discuss how the market research community must work together to tackle the big issues facing B2B researchers including SME outreach and the inclusion of data analytics under the market research umbrella
- Hear Facebook reveal how its technology platform has facilitated the largest global SME study ever in association with OECD and the World Bank and examine the key SME insights being uncovered
- Explore different visions of the future on how Automation, AI and Machine Learning is going to affect your clients’ requirements, researchers’ roles and your businesses’ proposition
- Gain new skills in Data visualisation to maximise the impact of research and ensure the value of research is spread to the fingertips of organisations
- Examine CEOs attitudes towards Brexit, post referendum market uncertainty and future challenges and join panellists to discuss what Brexit means for the B2B research industry
- Explore how HSBC and Legal & General have enjoyed success employing consumer research techniques in a B2B environment as a new approach to uncovering critical business insights
To book, or to find out more, follow this link.